Online News Magazines
Special Focus Progressive Sites
- www.fpif.org – Foreign Policy in Focus
- www.fcnl.org – Friends Committee on National Legislation (Quakers)
- www.michaelratner.com/blog/ This blog will focus on the emerging police state in America. It will cover civil liberties, economic and social rights, repression and war.
- www.juancole.com – “Informed Comment on the Middle East, History, and Religion.”
- www.opendemocracy.net – (from the UK) “We offer a spectrum of ideas, from people who have lived through the events, from those on the ground making a difference, from scholars with expert knowledge.”
- www.tomdispatch.com – Articles on “how our imperial globe actually works.”
- www.yesmagazine.org – Yes Magazine, “supporting people’s active engagement in creating a just, sustainable, and compassionate world.”
- www.zmag.org/znet – Website promoting alternatives to capitalism and imperializm along with commentary on current events.
- www.mediachannel.org – “As media watches the world, we watch the media.”
- www.fair.org – Fairness and accuracy in reporting.
- www.ameu.org – Americans for Middle East Understanding, publishers of “The Link,” with a Palestinian point of view.
- Jewish Voice for Peace - working to achieve a lasting peace that recognizes the rights of both Israelis and Palestinians for security and self-determination.
- Rachel Corrie Foundation -We conduct and support programs that foster connections between people, that build understanding, respect, and appreciation for differences.
- J Street – The political arm of the pro-Israel, pro-peace movement.
- www.stj911.org – Scholars for 9/11 Truth & Justice